The 3rd edition of the CrowdStrike Virtual Forum is coming to a screen near you!
This exclusive digital event provides you with an unrivaled opportunity to hear from an expert team of security strategists and technology experts as well as CrowdStrike customers who will be sharing their cyber security implementation and integration experiences and importantly the impact on their business as a result.
Register today to learn:
- How to effectively transform your security posture where the user is now the edge of your network
- How to drive security priorities & investments with an outcome driven approach
- How to protect and defend against the true cost of security breaches
With new threats every day, harnessing next-generation technology and practices is the only way to stop attackers in their tracks.
Agenda and Speakers:
Our agenda is developing daily, with new speakers being added continuously – keep an eye on this page for updates to the line-up!
- 09:30 am BST – Amol Kulkarni, Chief Product Officer, CrowdStrike
- 10:00 am BST – Adam Meyers, SVP Intelligence, CrowdStrike
- 10:30 am BST – Yossi Sassi, Chief Security Architect, 10Root Cyber Security
- 11:30 am BST – Threat Hunting Workshop: Ryan Hunt, Senior Researcher, Tactical Intelligence, CrowdStrike
- 11:30 am BST – Ken Greene, Strategic Alliances Director, Humio
- 11:30 am BST – Leanne Salisbury, Senior Manager, Cyber Security, EY UK
- 12:00 pm BST – Martijn Nykerk, Global Chief Information Security Officer, Randstad
- 12:00 pm BST – Luke Davies, Security Operations, Entain Group
- 12:30 pm BST – Adriyan Pavlykevych, CISO at Softserve
- 12:30 pm BST – Graziano Callegaro, IT Director, General Finance
- 13:00 pm BST – Steve Rogers, Enterprise Cloud, Infrastructure and Security Architect, Office of the CTO, Coventry University
- 13:00 pm BST – Notable Healthcare Provider
- 13:30 pm BST – Tobias Kilga, Head of Corporate Information Technology, Med-el